Employment-Based Immigration; First Preference EB-1
You may be eligible for an employment-based, first preference visa if you have an extraordinary ability, are an outstanding professor or researcher, or are a multinational executive or manager.
Each occupational category has certain eligibility requirements that must be met.
You must be able to demonstrate extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics through sustained national or international acclaim. Your achievements must be recognized in your field through extensive documentation. No offer of employment is required.
You must meet 3 of 10 criteria (listed below) or provide evidence of a one-time achievement (i.e., Pulitzer, Oscar, Olympic Medal)
top canadian online pharmacies https://plastic-pollution.org/trialrx/generic-cialis-overnight-delivery-100mg/31/ go https://eagfwc.org/men/splitting-levitra-pills/100/ https://homemods.org/usc/essays-on-animal-rights/46/ cheap masters persuasive essay advice apollonian vs dionysian essays follow url nursing dissertation dementia flowchart about essay best critical analysis essay editor sites us source site cheap academic essay writer sites au https://aaan.org/indications/prix-officiel-viagra/27/ http://archive.ceu.edu/store.php?treat=iom-viagrande-lavora-con-noi sample cover letter mom re entering workforce follow go follow link os efeitos de viagra boehringer ingelheim viagra f r die frau follow url classification and division essay on moviestarplanet go here kamagra orange jelly zsel go clomid test reviews viagra online american pharmacy levitra melt student council essay ideas basic formula for writing an essay boy essay on where you grew up Criteria for Demonstrating Extraordinary Ability
- Evidence of receipt of lesser nationally or internationally recognized prizes or awards for excellence.
- Evidence of your membership in associations in the field which demand outstanding achievement of their member
- Evidence of published material about you in professional or major trade publications or other major media
- Evidence that you have been asked to judge the work of others, either individually or on a panel
- Evidence of your original scientific, scholarly, artistic, athletic, or business-related contributions of major significance to the field
- Evidence of your authorship of scholarly articles in professional or major trade publications or other major media
- Evidence that your work has been displayed at artistic exhibitions or showcases
- Evidence of your performance of a leading or critical role in distinguished organizations
- Evidence that you command a high salary or other significantly high remuneration in relation to others in the field
- Evidence of your commercial successes in the performing arts