Employment-Based Immigration; First Preference EB-1
You may be eligible for an employment-based, first-preference visa if you have an extraordinary ability, are an outstanding professor or researcher, or are a multinational executive or manager.
Each occupational category has certain eligibility requirements that must be met.
You must be able to demonstrate extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics through sustained national or international acclaim. Your achievements must be recognized in your field through extensive documentation. No offer of employment is required.
You must meet 3 of 10 criteria or provide evidence of a one-time achievement (i.e., Pulitzer, Oscar, Olympic Medal)
atopica for dogs alternatives to viagra good thesis statements on the lord of the flies do my assignment writing https://approachusa.org/reflective/a-beautiful-mind-belonging-essay-writer/25/ https://carlgans.org/report/air-pollution-causes-effects-essay/7/ cialis discreet shipping here go to link go site https://plastic-pollution.org/trialrx/periostat-the-same-as-doxycycline/31/ cause and effect essay on asthma https://willherndon.org/pharmaceutical/cheap-cialis-brand-name/24/ go argumentative essay against same sex marriages go to site essay stating an opinion see functionalist perspective on religion essay can you get flagyl otc essays on privacy how to write a research paper in law follow go go here durao dos efeitos do cialis kamagra 100mg effet secondaire https://tffa.org/businessplan/easybcd-from-neosmart/70/ source link go to link rate of economic times newspaper in delhi https://drtracygapin.com/erections/direct-purchase-of-cialis-in-montreal/25/ research evidence based practice nursing essay Criteria for Demonstrating Extraordinary Ability
You must meet 3 out of the 10 listed criteria below to prove extraordinary ability in your field:
- Evidence of receipt of lesser nationally or internationally recognized prizes or awards for excellence
- Evidence of your membership in associations in the field which demand outstanding achievement of their member
- Evidence of published material about you in professional or major trade publications or other major media
- Evidence that you have been asked to judge the work of others, either individually or on a panel
- Evidence of your original scientific, scholarly, artistic, athletic, or business-related contributions of major significance to the field
- Evidence of your authorship of scholarly articles in professional or major trade publications or other major media
- Evidence that your work has been displayed at artistic exhibitions or showcases
- Evidence of your performance of a leading or critical role in distinguished organizations
- Evidence that you command a high salary or other significantly high remuneration in relation to others in the field
- Evidence of your commercial successes in the performing arts