In his work as an immigration and business attorney in California, Ken has successfully handled hundreds of immigration matters ranging from Visa Approvals of all kinds to Deportation issues, as well as business and real estate needs for immigration clients. Ken has significant experience in the U.S. legal system and is well known and respected by judges and his colleagues. He will carefully assess your immigration and business needs and provide the best and most efficient approach towards achieving the desired result.
Immigration law is very personal for Ken since he is an Iranian born immigrant who has personally journeyed the immigration system of United States until obtaining his U.S. citizenship in 1996. Ken is highly sensitive and aware of all his clients’ immigration issues and needs. As such, he strives to successfully complete the immigration process for his clients in the most time efficient manner without any undue delays.
In addition to his work in Immigration Law, Ken has over 25 years experience as a litigator in California, successfully handling hundreds of criminal matters, ranging from misdemeanors to complex, serious felonies, and personal injury cases, including car, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, construction, and catastrophic accidents and injuries.
Juris Doctor, May 1992
Recipient of the American Jurisprudence Award
Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
Master of Science, Environmental Engineering, December 1986
Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, California
Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, August 1979
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California
Licenses & Admissions
- Admitted to the bar in California, June 1993 – present, Bar #164157
- Admitted to U.S. District Court, June 1993
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, American Inns of Court, Criminal Law Section
- Member, Iranian-American Lawyers Association
- Past President, Iranian-American Lawyers Association
- Member, Iranian-American Bar Association
- Member, Iranianhotline.com
- Member, Rancho Park Rotary Club in Los Angeles, California, 1996-present